Prep School Classics: Our Favorite Spring Styles
From brightly-colored polo shirts to boat shoes and monogrammed tote bags, this spring is all about preppy, clean-cut style. Prep-school looks are popping up everywhere – and it’s easy for you to get in on the trend. Here are 5 easy ways to rock a classic, preppy look (without breaking the bank).
- Hair-stylin’- Take a trip back to grade school with a simple ponytail or single braid – quintessential hairstyles that earn bonus points for being fast and low-maintenance!
- Pull on a polo – Scoop up a basic, fitted polo shirt in a bright shade and add a monogram to earn major prep-school cred. If bright shades aren’t your scene, stick to classics like navy and add a pop of color with a coral monogram.
- Carry it all – Store everyday essentials for the spring and summer seasons in a canvas tote bag bearing your monogram. It’s a polished way to lug around all those items you just can’t leave home without!
- Pretty in pearls – Add a prep-school-ready strand of pearls to your newly-mongrammed polo shirt for a pulled-together look.
- Put your name on it – A monogram necklace or name necklace is an essential for spring’s preppy styles. The gold and silver versions we’ve seen around our offices are eliciting some serious style envy. You can find yours at Zales.com!
We’ve gathered up our favorite prep-school-worthy styles here – some eye candy for your enjoyment! Love one (or all!) of these styles? Just follow the links below to get yours!